Every RNG project is different, but we have seen how projects can encounter start-up and operations challenges once the facilities are built. These project delays and operational hiccups translate directly to lost revenue and reduced performance, which can have negative downstream process effects.
This webinar covers lessons learned that can help inform how facilities should be designed, constructed and operated to ensure these RNG facilities can generate not only significant revenue, but tremendous environmental goodwill for all involved stakeholders.
- Commonly overlooked but important design considerations
- The importance of properly coordinating multiple vendors and service providers
- How to increase revenue and decrease downtime through engineering and operations best management practices
- Peter Beland, RNG Consultant
- James Krumwied PE, CEM, Engineering Specialist
- Matt Freed, PE, Senior Engineering Specialist
- Mark Simms, Senior Operations Consultant
DURATION: 60 minutes
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR