Sustainable building practices limit environmental impacts and can reduce long-term facility costs. In this webinar, we’ll explore five resource-efficient methods of construction and facility management.
- Net-Zero buildings
- Six resource-efficient building practices
- Optimizing site potential
- Optimizing energy use
- Protecting and conserving water
- Optimizing building space and material use
- Enhancing indoor environmental quality
- Optimizing operational maintenance practices
- Certifications: LEED, Green Star and EDGE
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Katie is a licensed architect with expertise in sustainable design and LEED administration. She works on building projects for a variety of client types, including government, higher education, industrial and commercial. In addition, she wrote and published a book about sustainable house design.
RECORDING DURATION: 36 minutes
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR