The best way to protect the investment in any infrastructure is through routine maintenance—especially when it comes to water storage tanks or towers. This session covers some proactive ways you can protect your water system’s storage tanks and extend their coating life cycles.
- Why tank maintenance is important
- How to prepare the surface for repairs
- What are the types, lifecycles and application of coating systems
- Winter and summer operations
- Supplemental use of tank mixers
- Ice damage
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Larry is a manager and expert in construction phase services at Bartlett & West. He has extensive experience related to water storage towers, including The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) and NACE I and II certifications.
RECORDING DURATION: 41 minutes
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR