Bartlett & West distributes holiday, pandemic-related donations
2020 has been uniquely challenging. Therefore, Bartlett & West decided the best gifts to give this holiday season are donations to organizations specially positioned to help those affected by COVID-19.
Keith Warta, Bartlett & West’s CEO, said, “We typically enjoy celebrating the holidays through various gifts and donations in collaboration with our clients. This year, everything feels a bit different and we think the best way Bartlett & West can show appreciation is giving back to the communities we serve.”
For the second time in 2020, the firm provided financial donations to pandemic-related organizations within communities where the firm holds its largest offices and most staff. The programs that received Bartlett & West’s holiday, pandemic-related contributions included the following:
- Bismarck, North Dakota – The Missouri Slope Areawide United Way created a Pandemic Relief Fund to support our community’s unsheltered residents who are especially vulnerable to the coronavirus, and low-income individuals, students and families at imminent risk of hunger and homelessness due to health and economic impacts of coronavirus.
- Fort Worth, Texas – The Goodfellow Fund is providing holiday food for the families of school children in Tarrant County.
- Jefferson City, Missouri – The Salvation Army Jefferson City offers emergency rent and utility bill payment programs to help prevent eviction and provide financial assistance for these essentials.
- Lawrence, Kansas – Tenants to Homeowners has a Housing Stabilization Collaborative that provides financial rent support and low-interest microloans to Douglas County renters experiencing a COVID-affected income.
- Overland Park, Kansas – Cross-Lines provides people in the Kansas City area affected by poverty with services and opportunities that encourage self-confidence and provides tools for future self-sufficiency.
- Topeka, Kansas – The Stormont Vail Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Stormont Vail Health and Bartlett & West’s funds were specifically directed to support the system’s healthcare workers.
Connect with us
Are you interested in receiving news and updates from Bartlett & West? Connect with us and get added to our company e-newsletter and other communications.