Bartlett & West responding to COVID-19
Thank you for being a valued Bartlett & West client and partner. We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our clients, employee-owners and communities remain our top priorities amid concern over the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are committed to serving you during this time and we want to inform you of our efforts to continue to operate safely and effectively.
Currently, all our offices are open and operating during their regular business hours. Following the guidance of public health officials, we have increased our emphasis on sanitizing our facilities and we have educated our employee-owners on best practices for keeping us all safe. We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves, and we are ready to adapt our strategy as we learn more about COVID-19.
Some of the measures we’re taking to continue to be here for you include:
- Of utmost priority is keeping people healthy and following CDC guidelines of washing hands, avoiding close contact and staying home if we’re sick.
- We have put protocols in place at Bartlett & West to minimize the risk of exposure and to respond to any employee-owner diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We are supporting our employee-owners to work from home or other remote locations. In most cases this is possible with little additional effort or change in our policies as we have supported flexibility in work location for years. This helps us to continue to serve you at the same level we always have.
- In some cases, we have our employee-owners working with your staff at your location. We are asking our employee-owners to follow any and all directives that you require to support your business continuity. If there are specific requests you would like to communicate to us, please do not hesitate to reach out to your direct project or business point of contact.
- We are asking our employee-owners not to travel unless the trip is essential to serve your needs, and even then we are asking them to check with you beforehand to ensure your policies allow for the meeting or work to occur.
- We are looking forward to staying connected through virtual meetings and phone calls. Don't hesitate to contact us -- we'll still be here.
- Our employee-owners are equipped with the technology they need to continue to serve your needs, even in this constantly changing business environment.
Our purpose is to lead our communities to a better tomorrow. That includes you, your business and the community you live in.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further information about how we intend to deliver on our commitment to you. Contact us at (888) 200-6464 // (785) 272-2252 or contact your typical Bartlett & West point-of-contact directly.
Keith Warta, CEO
Bartlett & West